Course Number: MGT X471.7
Learn the principles and concepts of construction management including project management, supervision, planning, financial management and industry best practices.
- Project planning and management tools
- Defining and controlling the scope of a project to the role and responsibilities of the construction manager
- Contract and subcontract management
- Public agencies and code enforcement issues
- Industry resources, connections and best practices
Required for Certificate in Construction Management